|Package Unit||20 tests/kit|
|Kit Component||20 Test devices
20 Assay buffer
20 Extraction vials and caps
20 Specimen collection swabs
1 Positive and 1 negative control swabs
1 Instructions for use
A valid CLIA waiver is required to purchase this product. Click here for more information on CLIA wavers.
Due to the highly contagious nature and global health crisis, SARS-CoV-2 has been designated as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO) and continues to have devastating impacts on healthcare systems and the world economy including the U.S. To effectively end the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, systematic screening, and detection of both clinical and asymptomatic COVID-19 cases is critical.
As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test with a 10 minute processing time, CareStartTM COVID-19 Antigen Test allows effective screening of COVID-19 infection on a large scale.
- Lateral flow assay
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- Minimally invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal)
- Intended at POC setting (i.e., in patient care settings) by medical professionals
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Identify acute infection with high sensitivity and 100% specificity